02 December 2009

The Future of AntiSocial Networking.

EraseBook: The Future of AntiSocial Networking.

It seems that everywhere you look these days, you hear about the “Social Media Revolution.” With everyone focusing so much attention on this phenomenon, it seems like most people have lost sight of the fact that some people don’t want to reconnect with high school pals or compare how many friends they have in an online community of their peers.

And that’s where we come in.

Hello, my name is Brian Auker, founder and CEO of the future of internet non-communication. EraseBook: Where you can look up everyone you have ever known, and completely sever all contact.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. A needed service for sure =) - M4x

    ReplyDelete
  2. first i wanted to say: "UTOPIA!"
    but then i thought: "is it really?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, the epitome of my view on social networking is as follows: If I wanted to know how someone's life is progressing, or if they needed to know of mine, they have my number. I wish all the folks I've ever known the best in life, friend or foe, but don't want to discuss some bullshit senario or some situation I'd forgotten long ago. I have not even bought a cell phone. If I'm riding down the highway, blaring NOFX, or Bach, that's my time, If I forget to pick up milk, "my bad". Your "Erasebook" is an interesting idea. Lance (LS1 Bivins at the TAC)

    ReplyDelete

thank you